Get to Know Us
Here at Volume Lashes Co, we’re a small Japanese-owned online luxury lash company with a focused goal to supply only the best quality of lash supplies and thorough education that each artist needs to further their career in the lash industry. Our company started up in 2019 in the heart of NYC by the multi-award winning founder and owner, TB Kim, with a dream to provide the gear, the knowledge, and the skills that it takes to become a successful lash artist.
We pride ourselves in our work and dedication to creating quality products, offering in depth training courses, and providing opportunities for artist exposures by hosting online competitions. Not only is it our mission to supply competitive artists the tools and the knowledge to help them advance in their careers, we want to see every artist be prepared for this industry and help them reach their fullest potential in their career.
About the Owner
TB Kim is a renowned artist and has been working in this industry for more than 10 years. She is one of the Top 5 finalists for the 2020 NALA awards in the categories of Lash Artist of the Year, Technique Award, Studio of the Year, and Educator of the Year. She is also an advocate for eyelash competitions and just within her first 8 months of competing, she won 11 trophies in that short of a timeframe (see her credentials below!). After the taste of victory and seeing how showcasing trophies at her work has positively changed her personal business for the greater good, she became even more invested in the world of competitions, and knew that her calling was to help encourage other artists to do the same to experience the same great outcomes she had while also creating a line of products that could help get them there!
TB has experience as an international judge for global competitions and conference speaker. She is an organizer of NYC Volume Lash Cup, and offers international training courses, specializing in competition training. Many students of hers have taken home awards and won competitions after receiving the training. Seeing the growth, the excitement, and the success of her students gives her all the more drive and dedication to continue sharing her extensive knowledge and insights of this industry.
Since the early life of this company, as an artist who has been through the rough patches of this career, TB’s vision has always been to truly help pave a successful path for current and upcoming artists by making sure they have all the necessary tools that they need to succeed and sharing her years of expertise in the eyelash industry.
What We Offer
We take our product productions seriously, SERIOUSLY! Each of our products are hand tested and made with limited quantities always in order to ensure and maintain consistent quality for our customers. Our certified artists only use VLC products in their day to day work, including the owner TB Kim herself! We custom make our products, we know what works and we promise to deliver only the finest of quality tools.
That goes for our education programs as well! Our only goal is to set up every artist’s career for success in this industry. This can be a highly competitive world so we want to make sure that every artist of all levels who need a little boost to jumpstart their career gains the full in depth understanding that they are looking for with a lifetime support from TB herself!
- 2nd place in Master Level for Classic Category at International Lash Competition USA 2018
- 2nd place in Master Level for Dramatic Volume Category at International Lash Competition USA 2018
- Best Work Award from the judge at International Lash Competition USA 2018
- 1st place in Fantasy Lash Art at Global Lash Championship in Montreal 2018
- Grand Prix Award at Global Lash Championship in Montreal 2018
- Top 6 in Professional Level for Classic Category at Lash Battle Perfect Eyelash in Netherlands
- Top 10 in Professional Level for 2-3D Volume Category at Lash Battle Perfect Eyelash in Netherlands
- 2nd place in 5D volume master at international eyelash competition Tokyo 2018
- Judge’s favorite work at Lash Battle Scotland 2018
- 1st place in Classic expert at Beauty Factor Miami 2018
- 3rd place in Mega volume expert at Beauty Factor Miami 2018
- 1st place in Mega volume master at German Masters 2018
- 3rd place in 4D Volume Master at German Masters 2018
- 3rd place in Nude look at German masters 2018
- Top 100 lash & brow artist 2018 - Planeta Belleza
- Award of Excellence 2018 - London Lash
- Top 5 Finalist of NALA award 2019 (Lash Artist of the Year, Lash Studio of the Year, Technique Award)
- Top 5 Finalist of NALA award 2020 (Lash Artist of the Year, Lash Studio of the Year, Technique Award, Educator of the Year)
Competition Judge/Conference Speaker
- Judge at Europe Lash & Brow Competition in April 2019 (Alicante, Spain)
- Judge at Lash Global Montreal in May 2019 (Canada)
- Judge at The Skin Game in June 2019 (Las Vegas, USA)
- Judge for Beauty Factor Miami (online)
- Speaker for Beauty Factor Miami Conference in June 2019 (USA)
- Judge for International Lash Competition in Aug 2019 (California, USA)
- Judge at Lash Queens Championship 2019 (Online)
- Judge for Health Competition 2019 (Online)
- Organizer at NYC Volume Lash Cup 2019 (Online)
- Speaker at The Texas Big Lash And Brow Conference in Sep 2019 (USA)
- Judge for Tokyo Lash Competition (Japan)
- Judge at Golden Tweezers Championship in Sep 2019 (Vietnam)
- Judge at Lash World Cup in Feb 2020 (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Organizer at NYC Volume Lash Cup 2020 (Online)
- Speaker at LIME Lash Marathon Business Pro in June 2020 (Online)
- Judge for Lash & Brow Scotland 2020 (Online)
- Judge for Lash Barbie International Championship 2020 (Online)
- Judge at Lash Freak Online Championship 2020
- Judge at Lash Master Evolution 2021 (Online)
- Speaker and judge at Scottsdale Lash & Brow Conference & Competition 2021
- Judge at Lash Eagles Championships 2021 (Online)
- Judge at Lash Effects Championship 2021 (Online)
- Speaker and online judge for The Beauty Factor 2022
- Judge at NEEC 2022 (Online)
- Speaker at Vida Lash Show 2023 (Puerto Rico)
- Judge at International Body Art Contest 2023 (Korea)
- Judge at NEEC 2023 (Japan)